Gutter Masters Offers Superior Strength, Stability & Durability When it Comes to Aluminium Guttering in Perth
The two pieces of guttering shown here are both about the same age. Aluminium might be a light weight metal but it's very strong and because most Australian's live on the coastal fringe, it's important that we have a gutter material that won't rust or corrode and will still look as good after 20 years.
Here at Gutter Masters in Perth, we can guarantee that our high quality aluminium gutters will stand the test of time and you won’t be disappointed with the high results they yield.
Why Our Aluminium Guttering in Perth Should be Your First Choice
The 12 Point Aluminium Guttering Performance Test:
- Completely rustproof - manufactured from corrosion resisting aluminium alloy
- Cannot crack or go brittle
- Longer lengths minimise possible leaking joints
- Pre-painted finish - virtually maintenance free
- Oven baked, polyester (PE3) paint finish - will not flake, blister or peel
- Choice of 14 popular colours
- Tough and durable - conforms to ladder test AS 2179
- Clean streamlined look - concealed strong aluminium Brackets
- Fascia cover and special folded barge work
- Old guttering removed - no mess to clean up
- Fully insured
- 7 year workmanship warranty
Our aluminium gutters in Perth are manufactured from high-grade aluminium in continuous lengths on site (we are not restricted to 12 m lengths); guttering joins are minimised and this results in a precise fit for your job. Be assured that installation is carried out by our team of experienced professionals.
The profile and dimensions of guttering can be seen in the diagram above. Gutter attaching clips are made of aluminium and placed to the recommended spacing of the BCA (Building Code of Australia).
For High Quality Aluminium Guttering in Perth, contact Gutter Masters Today.
I would like to thank Byron and yourself for the exceptional quality of workmanship for my recent house renovation. Byron ensured everything was completed to the highest of standards and I am confident the Aluminium gutters will last me at least the next 20 years. Thanks again for the fine work and I will be sure to recommend you to others needing any roof plumbing work.
- Rob Geersen
PO Box 2237
1800 429 938
Ellenbrook, WA 6069